Feb & March dates available!
We offer the easiest party ever for your kid’s special day, specifically designed for birthdays for kids turning 4-16! Something safe for all ages to do.
NEW ADDRESS: 185 lions Den Lane Paducah, Ky 42003
The parties start at $220 for 15 participating kids and 1.5hr. A 2hr party is $270.
All we need is a $75 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot! (Your deposit is subtracted from the total amount owed day of your party) Weather/sickness rescheduling fee of $25 unless we cancel due to unforeseen circumstances on our end.
What does that get you?
- Coach guided ninja time in the training area with ninja obstacles and ninja-inspired games, led by our professional coaches for safe and worry-free fun!
- Half-an-hour of party time for opening gifts, cake and food. This is NON ACTIVITY TIME!
- 15 min before you party time for set up. Feel free to add your own style to the party area and decorate with table coverings and balloons!
- No need to worry about clean up! We wipe everything down, sweep and take out the post-party trash without you having to lift a finger.
- We require nonparticipants to sign a waiver if they intend on crossing the tape line on the floor.
- 2 of our coaches will be present AT ALL TIMES to make sure every ninja in the room stays safe as we guide them through sections; rock wall, warped wall, rings, balance and NERF battles.
- Although we encourage parents to take a ton of pictures and tag us! We do not allow parents/adults to participate on the ninja course unless they are staying with the group through the entire rules explanation given per section.
- Tenacity has four 6’ foldable tables we provide for your party time one for cake and three set up like picnic tables.
- Every party is given a fifteen minute setup window before the start of their scheduled time.
- Coolers and outside food or drink are both welcome and encouraged!
- Your payment covers 15 PARTICIPANTS, not party-goers. If there are guests who want to come, but don’t want to join in the guided ninja time, there is no extra charge. All guests crossing the tape line MUST have a waiver on file. Each additional participant over the base is $5 per person.
- Please make sure all your guests know they must bring tennis shoes in order to safely participate.
- Unfortunately, we don’t have plates, utensils, cups, etc., so please make sure you bring everything you need to the venue.
- We do not sell food or drink (besides water) at the gym.
- Through our own experience, we find our staff getting involved with cake cutting and lighting of candles can be a hassle for the parents. Therefore, we do NOT cut cake or get involved with your party time. However, we provide full clean up, so you can relax and enjoy the festivities.
- Please plan to book all parties at least a week in advance.
- And most importantly, let us know if there are children with disabilities who want to participate. We are proud to be able to make accommodations for most any special need. To do so, communication is key. Reach out so we can talk about how your little ninja can have the best time possible.