Everyone has an inner athlete. We’re on a journey to find that. Nowadays – between social media, TV and all the other screens to keep you distracted – that journey is harder than ever.
So Tenacity Training is here to pull that athlete out of you. No toxic gym culture. No false promises. Just guided, encouraging training for your mind and body.
Classes start at just $68 for a Monthly Pass, which scores you 1 class a week for a month. For those who really want to get after it, Tenacity offers an Unlimited Pass for $85, including 1 class a week for a month plus unlimited practice.
We make sure everyone is welcome, no matter the age, size, ability or special need. We proudly accommodate all students with disabilities and make sure everyone is able to stay involved in a safe, encouraging and meaningful way. No one gets turned away at Tenacity.
And with us, you know what you’re getting everytime you come to train. Class schedules are always consistent:
- 0-2min Warm up
- 2-35 min Stations
- Rockwall and Devil steps
- Balance near Rockwall
- Warp Wall
- Balance/Peg Board
- Spider Jump area (Salmon Ladder)
- 35-45min Lesson time
- 45-59min FREE TIME
And if you want to get your kid involved too, we offer kids classes for children as young as three years old.
- All you need to bring is workout clothes, tennis shoes and a killer attitude.
- When you come to visit, there’s an orange line marking the fitness area. Please do NOT cross the orange line, unless you have a waiver on file. Just ask us at the front desk and we can get you started.
- For the health and safety of all of our athletes, we want to make sure everyone stays hydrated. However, we do NOT have a water fountain on site. We do sell water bottles, but we also encourage everyone to bring their own to save money and reduce plastic waste.
- Outside food and drink are welcome.
Class Start Dates (for billing): October 7th, November 4th & December 2nd
New Member Onramp $20
Boot Camp Group Fitness
Please note that if you miss a class you can make it up at any practice or on Saturday mornings from 10-11am.
*If a class is labeled red then it is full for the time being. Shoot us an email to reserve your spot on our waiting list!
Do you think you have what it takes to prove yourself in a real world Ninja Warrior competition?
See how you can handle the Tenacity course at the Tenacity NNL Competition on October 12 & 13. This will be open to competitors from age 6 to adults & masters class (groupings based on age as of Feb. 21, 2020).