We offer the easiest party ever for your kid’s special day, with 3 private party packages:
- Nerf Party
- Ninja Warrior Party
- Hybrid Party
Each party is only $250 for 15 participating kids, plus $15 for each additional kid. All we need is a $100 deposit to secure your spot!
What does that get you?
- 1.5 hours of guided ninja time in the training area with ninja obstacles and ninja-inspired games, led by our professional coaches for safe and worry-free fun!
- Half-an-hour of party time for opening gifts, cake and food.
- No need to worry about clean up! We wipe everything down, sweep and take out the post-party trash without you having to lift a finger.
- 2 of our coaches will be present AT ALL TIMES to make sure every ninja in the room stays safe.
- Tenacity has two 6’ foldable tables and an 8’ foldable table we provide for your party time.
- Every party is given a half-an-hour setup window before the start of their scheduled time.
- Coolers and outside food or drink are both welcome and encouraged!
- Your payment covers 15 PARTICIPANTS, not party-goers. If there are guests who want to come, but don’t want to join in the guided ninja time, there is no extra charge.
- Please make sure all your guests know they must bring tennis shoes in order to safely participate.
- Unfortunately, we don’t have plates, utensils, cups, etc., so please make sure you bring everything you need to the venue.
- We do not sell food or drink (besides water) at the gym.
- Through our own experience, we find our staff getting involved with cake cutting and lighting of candles can be a hassle for the parents. Therefore, we do NOT cut cake or get involved with your party time. However, we provide full clean up, so you can relax and enjoy the festivities.
- Please plan to book all parties at least a week in advance.
- And most importantly, let us know if there are children with disabilities who want to participate. We are proud to be able to make accommodations for most any special need. To do so, communication is key. Reach out so we can talk about how your little ninja can have the best time possible.